Friday 7 October 2011

Heading home....

My short residency in Kosice, Slovakia is at an end. I'm on my way home, delighted to have taken part in the exchange programme which allowed me access to the Getrag company in Kosice and, more importantly, to work with a talented and original photographer who played host to me during my stay and helped make everything run so smoothly. I am very much looking forward to Jaris' reciprcol visit to Liverpool the week after next and to working with him at the Getrag factory at Halewood and showing him around Merseyside. I'll post some images from the trip soon, but in the meantime why not take a look at Jaris' work, not only his stills photography, but his wonderful music videos.

To view work by Jaris, please visit www.jarisonline.net

No comments:

Post a Comment